Tuesday 15 December 2009

How did you attract/address your audience?

The audience for my product would be a 18-25 year old age range - male and female. I wanted to get a magazine that would target the young adult demographic as this age range is a prime target for people who visit clubs, bars, usually have some form of income and therefore provide an audience for a contemporary music consumer. Making a magazine that deals with contemporary music has to consider the primary audience, and I have considered this with my magazine.

I carried out a questionairre (paper based, 30 surveyed) about what an 18-25 audience would want in a magazine, and the results showed:

What would you expect in a dance/techno magazine? (tick as many boxes as you agree with)





I made my magazine with the results in mind, and I found it a great help with trying to reach my key demographic.

No comments:

Post a Comment