Friday 11 December 2009

Final draft of Madhouse contents page


This is the final draft of my contents page for my magazine. I have split the articles into the main articles and also the other articles shown on the front page into two separate pages. Usually the most important thing shown in a magazine are the main articles so having it separate is an easy way for a reader to find that article and then read it. I also used images of the artists of which the articles are about.

I have used the same font for the magazine title as i have on the front cover for synergy across the different sections of the magazine. It creates continuity, so reassures the reader that it is a quality magazine. However, I did change the layout of the title, as I thought it more effective for a contents page. It balances the layout of the page, because otherwise all of the content on page would cover the left of the page.

I have used an advertising technique for heinz by creating a logo to be used in the corner. It not only encourages readers to look into the "madhouse manchester" event as it expresses sponsorship and that increases the quality of the event. It also endorses the heinz product line and then a reader may want to buy one of their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment